Doaku

Doaku

I Promise ! =)

Monday, August 16, 2010

His Adorable Quote

yippie!!! after 2 days waiting for him to reply my mail...at last!!! i got his mail juz now...owh sayang,u really2 bring a good story to me..hope it will become reality soon...amin....but what i want to highlight here is the last word he gave to me before he end up his story in the mail....so shweettt!! and i never expected that he have a 'romantic talent' inside him...the words can always make me 'melt' if he keep giving me such those words....hahaha....and 1 more thing never expected him to be like that because when we on phone call or when we meet each other, we always want to speak 'brutal2' jer...hahaha....'romantic2' x maen arr...yolah tu mista amirul fahmi oiiii!!!

there are 2 quotes from his mail separately sincere from his heart that make me 'touching' with the words

1) Loving u is my priority, miss u is a must, hurting u it will never happened again

2) cinta tidak boleh dlihat,drasa,dhidu mahupon dnilai..tetapi cinta akan dtg apabila pasangan itu saling mcintai...cinta adalah sesuatu perasaan yg wujud dgn sendiri apabila dia benar2 mcintai...





p/s : i love you from the day we know each other because 'i knew i love you before i met u'




2 Da BesT CoMMeNt:

Rashid said...

salam

yup! kita kadang kadang terlalu mudah lupa .. cinta itu ada di depan mata ..

dylanamyra said...

yess...rite!! thanx!

Post a Comment