Doaku

Doaku

I Promise ! =)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Handbag for Raya

Ok guys...if last entry i story bout my raya pants,now wanna story bout raya handbag...actually i already bought the handbag last week...as u noe,i took a long tyme to hunt PH handbag...but then xde yg berkenan di hati...So last pit stop was OU....as usual,my fren,Jue will accompany me to hunt the handbag....we went to the PH boutique....and my eyes keep capture on 1 design ni...and Jue pun ckp chanteq....actually i want silver in colour...tp xde yg lawa...so have to admit...i bought black colour gak...same as my JLO..but JLO just suitable to wear on formal occasion jer.....huhu....xpe la...as long i have 1 handbag to wear anytyme and anywhere kan?...and i officially 'ter' pakai handbag tu when 1 st tyme date wif my boy last saturday after he sign off for the 2nd tyme....hehehe....


Paris Hilton Boutique


with my shopping-mate and PH background


 The promoter above sgt2 friendly...we all ciap lepaq2 lg kat dlm boutique tu taw....



owrite....PH for Hari Raya =)




Jue chanteq klon Jue Aziz ni mmg pantang nampak camera



bring the PH back home =)


0 Da BesT CoMMeNt:

Post a Comment