Doaku

Doaku

I Promise ! =)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

lyfe as nadya amyra






hello all...today,my mood is more to introduce myself...
ok,we start from myself ya...



name:- nadia amira bahrom
age :- 21 n will becoming 22 on dis 11th october..(i'm a librarian)...including in the fair people da most....(hehehe)
D.O.B :- 11 october 1987 (still young okiey!)

i luv my ayah n mama so much...they are my precious things in my life...without them,i wont be as i am now and they have sacrifice a lot to me,to raise me up to be a guwd person when i'm grow up...(well almost there ayah n mama)....ur sacrification will not fade to me...i really appriciate dat ayah n mama~ =)

i have 3 siblings n i'm da youngest one...da rest is my 2 brother...they have married (excludede me...still waiting to take turn...hehehe~ =p ) n they are having a son each of them which means my nephew lerr...muhammad khuzairil iqmal (my 1st bro's son) n amyr danial (my 2nd bro's son)...
i luv them very muchh! they call me 'ququ' instead of makcik okiey...!

i oso have 2 sis in law...they like my own sis to me...i luv being their 'adik perempuan yg tecik skali dlm family'...hehehe... =)

errmm....dis becoming december,i will get another anak sedara lg (insyaallah)...hehehe...beshh2x!
ermmm...not confirm yet da sex...well,whatever it be,ququ will always welcoming u in this world syg...( hope it will be a gurl! yeay! geng ngan ququ nnti eyk?!)

hmm....i'm a cat lover...i have a very2 my own cat i can say which i gave his name 'brony'....male cat...very2 cute! a brownish orange in color...yeay!

i luv being hangout wif my fren...window shopping n they oso call me a shopholic...ea ker??since i own a car lately ni,i owayz merayap2 tau...dats y my shayoung oways worried on me...whooppss!!! i forgot to mention bout him...hehehe
sory syg!
he has been my soulmate almost 9 months...i luv him very muchhh...n very coincident when his name almost like my name...amirul-amira...hikkkss >.< proud to own dis name very much...hope our relationship will last 4ever like our planning kan syg?
amminnnn!!!

0 Da BesT CoMMeNt:

Post a Comment