Doaku

Doaku

I Promise ! =)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

ALOHAAA all!!!


i'm back with new version of Nadya Amyra....hakhakhak...sori girls coz take a long tyme to update da blog...i've been very2 buzy lately ni wif my my study,sum more got 2 business to handle with...
so it's been bout half a year im not updating myself...WOWWWW!!!

Actually i got a lot story morry wanna tell u girls but then otak dah tepu due to final exam that only juz around the corner...so i juz update what happened to me and what does my activities last two days previously... ok girls....chillllzzzz!!!

orite,last sunday i went to PC Fair at KL Convention Centre...Wallawehhh!! there's so many "rakyat" inside there...ya lorrhh, it was da last day of the fair...so most of them came on sunday at the PC fair coz got a last day promo maa...i came across to buy router wifi for my home...sudey wosak dipanah petir last 2 weeks...haiyyooo!!! im not juz only bought the router only,sum more i got free gift (usb port) & calculator....yeahhh!!! but the usb port i gave to sarah (my besties since kanak2 skola yg still berhingus2an lg...ahakss!!!) coz she are willing to accompany me to go to the crowded wif people place...ciann...ciannn.. big thanks fer u sarah!! *wink2*

after dah penat pusing2 cam org jakun in the hall td,we all went to Kenny Rogers had a lunch there...pun still full with people there....haish!!! n we all got a so called table x best & x glamerr...it's ok larrhh,jnji my stomach x bergendang gendut lg dah....huhuhu... =)

afta dat,we went to the Shopping Mall coz i beriya2 nak pi tgk handbag JLO there...that will be my target and oready in the wish list if i get DL dis sem...amin...

so sarah memulakan tugas jd mamarazzi laa...siyes all the pic dat she took really2 has surprising me....Y????becoz she selumberrr jer snap pic handbag2 kat ctu especially the Baby Phat handbags...WOW!! Close-Up lg tuh...haih...tp i will not uploading the pic here larhh...tatot kene saman nnati...worrhhh!!!!

now enjoy ur eyes wif the pitcha dat has been captured by uz... ;-)

introducing sarah-my besties

me-wif da hungry smile...hikhikhik

nyum3...glojoh gler bler dpt mkn...huhu

dikejar mamarazi..wallawehh!!

JLO...JLO...JLO....I'll buy u someday

Geogio Armani...Hikkss ;-) Beriya jer asking the promoter but last2 x bli gak...hahaha

She gonna buy dis perfume someday...jage2 laa,confirm dis perfume will be on her closet next...huhu




0 Da BesT CoMMeNt:

Post a Comment