Doaku

Doaku

I Promise ! =)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

23rd Birthday!

Yesterday was 11 October 2010....it was my bufday!!!   hehehe....i am 23 years old rite now....Alhamdullilah...Syukur Kehadrat Ilahi kerana sudah 23 tahun saya bernafas di bumi Allah ni....dan im grateful to have a great family around me  and not to forget my Sayang is not onboard when my bufday arrived yesterday....Heppi!!! it was 2nd tyme he can celebrate my bufday together throughout our relationship.....





So bila dah besar ni...no more presents like i get when i was a child...hehehe...Mama treat me on a dinner yesterday....I also get a lots of wishes at facebook from my friends...Both of my pages! 'Nadya Amyra' & 'Dylanamyra Shawls'...im sooo touched! Thanx friends!! and not to forget some of my friends oso wish me by texting via messaging...hehe...owh,btw,ckp pasal messaging and handphone,mesti lah akan dpt 1 WEEK FREE CALL from CELCOM due to my birthday bash kan???!!! So manfaatkan ape yg ader + sayang pon tgh cuti skrang ni...Owh heaven!!!

Thanx oso to my sayang and her mom for the birthday present...Lovely advanced birthday present i ever get from them!! Muaahhh!!!!


The gift was wrapped by Amirul Fahmi....So neat =) thank yayank!


Owh...almost forget of something...His father has requested something from the gift given...hehe...Now my mission is to accomplish it as requested...And bile dah mission accomplish,i will share with u guys ;-)


0 Da BesT CoMMeNt:

Post a Comment