Doaku

Doaku

I Promise ! =)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Meaningful Dinner







Date 3rd October will remain in my memories for all my life....What so special of the date?? becoz it was my 1st experience,and my 1st tyme meeting with his parent,and his siblings...i'm so nervous to meet them...i dont noe wether i'm quite good enuf to meet them...Alhamdullilah...Everything went so well...So far So good...Around 8.45PM Mirul arrived with his family in front of my rental house at Shah Alam...And he exchange the car with his father...He drive my car and i sat behind of him in my car while His father drive mirul's car and we went to our destination at Port Klang...had a dinner there....At the 1st moment when i greet them,his mother suddenly hand over to me something...OH MY GUCCI!!!....it was my ADVANCED BUFDAY PRESENT!!! i'm sooooo heppi!!!...and his parent very sporting and supportive + soft spoken...i'm so nervous at the 1st,but when they start to chat with me,i felt comfortable enuf....His mother so friendly & 'sempoi'.....and his father;according to mirul's story,he was  a strict person once....So can u guys imagine how im so 'scared' to know that....but after a long chatting,he was a nice person actually...very friendly...and he also told a story about his past work and amirul's story from he was a child until now...So as conclusion,dis family is like a 'leave others home area to make others way in life'....His father was an 'askar' before he 'pencen' rite now....His parent also told about what dish does mirul's like...
'hmmm....sgt senang nak bela ini org' hehehe....and at the end of the meeting,i was given a 'BONUS QUESTION' from his parent...'Oh My Prada!! Hanya tuhan saja la yg yg tahu betapa lintang pukang nyer dalam hati ni utk jawab soalan cepumas tu' hahahaha.....




Amirul,me,his mother,his youngest brother,and his father...The photo was took by his younger brother after him =)




P/S :- thanx to his family for their commitment to come from Bidor,Perak straight to Shah Alam just to meet me for the first time...and thanx to my lalink for treat us a lovely dinner and make this meeting soo meaningful...syg awk! 

0 Da BesT CoMMeNt:

Post a Comment